|Job Title: – Client Manager||Report to: – Sidekick Partner|
|Job Summary: – Manage portfolio of small business clients.|
|Salary Range: – negotiable based on experience – bonus for volume clients|
Major Responsibilities & Duties
• Provide comprehensive accounting and bookkeeping support for a portfolio of small business clients. This includes Sole Traders, Limited companies and SMEs.
• Manage statutory requirements for small business clients, including filing of year end accounts, and Corporation Tax returns, and self-assessments for directors.
• Provision of tax advice and information regarding claiming of expenses, salary and profits.
• Provide guidance to clients on legislative changes, such as IR35 and MTD.
Requirements & Qualifications
• Excellent technical skills in all aspects of statutory accounting and tax.
• Excellent client management skills.
• Rapport building skills.
• Ambition to grow a team of Client Managers.
• Ability to multi-task and work to priorities across a range of clients.
• Strong experience with online Accounting Packages, such as Free Agent and Xero Accounting software.