Sidekick are hiring!
Major Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide comprehensive accounting and bookkeeping support for a portfolio of small business clients. This includes Sole Traders and Limited companies.
- Manage statutory requirements for small business clients, including filing of year end accounts, and Corporation Tax returns, and self-assessments for directors.
- Provision of tax advice and information regarding claiming of expenses, salary and profits.
- Provide guidance to clients on legislative changes, such as IR35 and MTD.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Excellent technical skills in all aspects of statutory accounting and tax.
- Excellent client management skills.
- Rapport building skills.
- Ambition to grow a team of Accountants/Advisers.
- Ability to multi-task and work to priorities across a range of clients.
- Strong experience with online Accounting Packages, such as Free Agent and Xero Accounting software.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your latest CV or call 0808 164 3000 for more information.